Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge - Day 8

I got to take a half day today, so I have been snuggling with the dogs, got my card made, and set up an agility course to work with Tessa.  After this post, I'm going to work with the dogs then work on my 52 Weeks layout.

The prompt today for the Christmas Card Challenge at Scrappin'-n-Chattin' is Anything Goes.  I used the current sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  It's such a versatile sketch.


I used a digital sentiment that I had ready to go for yesterday's card.  But I decided the card didn't need this sentiment.  The image is from Doodle Pantry, the Christmas Birdie collection.


Other challenges I followed:

Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Carousel -Stitching (white actual stitching on the red paper strip and black faux stitching on the               
                                    green paper strip)

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Bee and Dee said...

A great Christmas card, great colour combo. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

Jen Mitchell said...

Beautiful colors and patterns for a Christmas card! I love the layered scallop ovals and the sweet sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card, love the colours you have used

Jen Timko said...

What a great use of the sketch! Love the patterns in the background. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Jen Sannes said...

I love your Christmas creation! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

Ann Schach said...

I love the stitching on this adorable card! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!