Thursday, August 16, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge - Day 16

I have made it past half way through the month long challenge to create a Christmas card a day at the Yahoo Group Scrappin'-n-Chattin'.  It has been challenging to get a card done every day.  My room is a total wreck, but I am really enjoying this challenge.

The prompt today at SnC was  Anything Goes.  OK, cool, but I needed some more inspiration.  I loved the new sketch at Pals Paper Arts.  So many ideas started....


And here is my take.....


Other challenges that inspired me....

Charisma Cardz Challenge - Monochrome  (shades of greens)
Delightful Challenges - Punches and Dies  (I used 1 of the Labels Four Nestabilities dies)
Southern Girls Challenge - Chippie (I used chipboard letters for the sentiment)

Thanks for looking.  Come back again tomorrow for Day 17...


8 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

I love the snowmen on the "JOY"! So cute! Thanks for joining us at the PPA this week.

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card hun, great take on our challenge! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

Bubbles said...

Cute card, cute snowmen!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

Cat's sCrap said...

Magnificent Christmas Card. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Laine said...

Lovely card design. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Hugs
Laine
X

happyscrapper said...

What a cool design. I hope you come back Delighful Sketches, and thanks for sharing.
Hugz,
Christine

Kazza said...

Fabulous card and love all those challenges to get the creative juices flowing. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. Kx

happyscrapper said...

Gorgeous! I love it. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches, and hope to see you back.
Hugz,
Christine