Sunday, August 12, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge - Day 12

Busy day today, and still have a bit to do before bed.  But I did manage to get my card.  The prompt today at Scrappin'-n-Chattin' is Polka Dots.

I used another sketch for this card.  I used this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch at The Sweetest Thing.


For additional inspiration, I played along with Pile It On.  The challenge this week is BINGO.


The BINGO I chose was right down the middle......  Here's my card....



I used my Cuttlebug Polka Dot embossing folder to emboss the piece of red paper to the right of the image.  The image is Winter Wishes from Doodle Pantry.  And my pearls are on the red border punch.

I am also entering this card at Christmas Card Challenges.  The challenge this week is to include Texture...

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the red and white colors with your pretty winter scene. Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge. Love your winter card!!

Brigitte said...

WOW, this is a wonderful card!!!! I love the polka dots and the embossing together, it's perfect! Your image is also very sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Margo said...

Gorgeous bright card!
Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC!