Friday, August 17, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge - Day 17

Today is Friday, Day 17 of the Christmas Card Challenge at Scrappin'-n-Chattin'.  The prompt today was very, very challenging.  The challenge was to use a circle, square and triangle on the card.

Tonight I didn't use a sketch.  I have wanted to do a shaped card.  So I cut a circle card from my Birthday Bash cartridge.  I also cut the associated tag, which is a scalloped circle.  Here's the card...


I am going to enter this card into this week's Fabulous Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs.  The challenge is  to use twine or ribbon.

3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

What a fun card! LOVE the shape and your details! Such a darling holiday card! :)

Unknown said...

What a pretty circle card!! Love the little house with a big wreath!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!

Beverly Tiemann said...

I love the circle card with the embossed center square. The house is adorable! Thank you for joining the twine/ribbon challenge at Frosted Designs. Please play along again next time. Beverly