Monday, August 20, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge - Day 20

Day 20!!  Only 10 days left for the Scrappin'-n-Chattin' daily Christmas Card Challenge.  I am surprised I made it this far.  It sure has been challenging.  The prompt for today is 25 - used it on the card.

I found 3 sketches today that I liked, and I had a saved one from yesterday.  But I kind of went at this on my own today.  I did find some inspirational challenges to follow though.....  Here's my card...


For SnC's challenge, the little red tag says Dec. 25.

Paper Playtime's challenge is Polka Dots and a Sentiment.
Craft Your Passion's challenge is Power of Three  (use 3 of something - fussy cut presents)
Whoopsiedaisy Challenge this week is to use a Sentiment.

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Pretty Christmas card! Love all the packages. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Thrifty Finn said...

Christmas already? Good luck on Craft Your Passion!

Heather said...

Gotta love a head start on Christmas cards. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week.

Cathy Dineen said...

Nice fussy cutting, those bows look tricky! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week! :)

coldwaters2 said...

fabulous card love the way the images are dangling from the sentiment, thank you for joining our challenge at whoopsie daisy this week.
hugs
lorraine x

Carol said...

Great Christmas card Sue. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time. Carol DT x