Saturday, March 5, 2011

A couple of birthday cards

I made a couple of birthday cards this week for a couple of the guys in the department . They both have birthdays on Sunday. I don't usually blog about my cards, but my friend Beth was looking forward to seeing them.

This card I scraplifted from a card that Kritina Werner posted in February. You can see her blog post and video here.


This card was based on a card that my friend April created. I can't find the file I saved with it in, but here is a link to her blog. She has a great style and is very inspiring.


I am going to try real hard to post more about cards I make. I think I will join some more card challenges as well. I love looking over the Christmas cards I made last year when our scrapbooking group SnC had card a day challenge. That was so much fun.

No comments: