Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Carrot Tradition Continues

I thought long and hard on how I could get a 2nd layout completed to follow the Food Challenge at Scrappin-n-Chattin. I really don't take many photos of food. I had almost decided I was going to take photos of the dogs waiting to eat their dinners to use for this page. Then at work on Tuesday, I looked up at my photo collage above my desk and saw a picture of Willie with a carrot. That's it.

Every morning, the dogs get a carrot for a snack. Once Willie was about 4 months old, we started giving him carrots. Every morning now, they wait for their carrots as I make our lunches for work. Lola takes her into the living room and eats it on her bed. Harley puts his down on the rug in front of the sink and starts on it. And Willie trots off to the back room, all by himself and eats his half under the table in the room.

To create this page, I followed Sketch #112 at The Scrappiest. I wasn't sure about how the paper placement was going to work, but the dt's inspiration was great.


I used Max and Whiskers. I love how the papers work so well together.


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

kathlee said...

How precious you pups are! Beautiful LO!

Kristie W. said...

Great page Sue! I love the pics, mixture of fonts in the title and those cute carrot embellishments!