Sunday, March 27, 2011

Birthday Sundaes - Challenge #2

Wow, the response to our first challenge was awesome. I cannot believe how many wonderful birthday cards everyone submitted. So very exciting. I enjoyed looking at all of them. So much inspiration.

This week, in honor of the new season, the Birthday Sundaes challenge is to create a Spring Birthday card. I actually made 2 of these cards. I used the Wild Cards Cricut cartridge to make the cards and matching envelopes again. I'm so happy to be getting some use out of it now. I used DCWV Spring Stack paper and cardstock for all parts of the card. The Cricut got some more use making the flowers - Walk In My Garden cartridge.

I am also entering the cards into this week's challenge at The Creative Cottage. The challenge is Spring Has Sprung, using spring colors and elements. And the cards also qualify for the Happy Birthday challenge at Fantabulous Cricut. It's their birthday week. They are 1 year old.

Check out the great cards the other design team members created. I hope we can inspire you to show us some signs of spring.

7 comments:

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Beautiful work on the challenge Sue! I love the colors! It really has a spring feel to it! Good Luck with your challenges!

Cindy Vernon said...

So cute, I love the circles and the colors scream spring. I have Walk in the Garden and have hardly used it but this flower is so fun so thanks for the inspiration.

Kristie W. said...

Super springy cards! I love the big scallops!

Dana said...

Very pretty card. Really like it. Thanks for playing at FCCB.

Maquel said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Fabulous cards Sue, love the bright colors and the envelopes to match. :)

BugBites said...

how sweet. I have a bug challenge going on that you should enter this card.

TFS with us at FCCB this week.