Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Campground Fun

I have made some progress today. I managed to create my 2nd page of the day. This one is for this week's Sketchy Thursdays sketch.


I have been in the mood to do pages with more than 2 photos, so this sketch was right up my alley. I used the Prudence collection from Crate Paper. I used photos from a camping trip we took in 2005 that both my nephews and granddaughters were able to spend time with us. It was a very fun, Labor Day weekend.


I am also using this layout for the Color challenge this month at Scrappin-n-Chattin. The challenge is to include the colors brown, green and blue. This collection contained all of those colors nicely.

I am hoping to get a couple of cards made tonight after I start dinner.

8 comments:

Me-Ma Kim said...

SUCH CUTIES, Sue!! Love your take on the sketch!! GOOD LUCK! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

Tomomi said...

So cute:)
Love your using die-cut paper.
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!!

Michele said...

DARLING!! Love the colors! This makes me want Summer!! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love the photos and the die cut! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Keshet said...

Love the edge of diecut paper, great touch! Thanks for joining us at ST this week:)

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is a fabulous LO! I love how you interpreted the sketch! The cicle is a great touch and I love the colors! I enjoyed browsing all your LOs! Very nice work and adorable pictures!

Kristie W. said...

Great take on the sketch, Sue! I love the pictures! :)

kathlee said...

Hi Sue,
I was exploring the new Birthday Sundae Challenge blog and "Kingston" caught my eye! I too am in Kingston...so have to support my neighbors~I'm a new follower! Great blog and beautiful work!
Kathlee
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com