Friday, January 11, 2013

The Boy - Stew's February Page

This week and I really trying hard to complete Stew's calendar.  I have gotten a good number of his pages done, so this goal may actually get met.

To create his February page, I used the current sketch for the DCWV Stackaholic Challenge.  I really love this challenge.  The sketches are always wonderful. 


I used the Doodlin' Around Stack from DCWV for this page.



I am also entering this page into the following challenges:
Scrap It Girl - "Bling, Glitter, Shine & Sparkles" - I used gem bling flourishes and swirls on both sides of the page. 

Scrappin'-n-Chattin'  Arrow Challenge and 52 Weeks Challenge


5 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Hi Susan,
What an awesome LO. Love the design and cute picture. Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl Blog. Hope to see ya again soon.

Unknown said...

Even the pup needs a little bling:) Love it!

Candy Spiegel said...

Cute dog. Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl!

Unknown said...

what a cutie! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl!

Dawn said...

What a cutie! I love the circles on this page, thanks for joining in at Scrap It Girl.