Sunday, January 13, 2013

My July Calendar Page

Last night I was able to start my calendar.  For my first page I used the Week 1 January Challenge at Let's Get Sketchy.  This was a beautiful sketch.



For this page, I have photos of Harley and Tessa playing together.  Harley loves to tease Tessa, and will keep the toy she wants for himself.


I am also entering this page in the this week's Flutterby Wednesday challenge, which is an Open Challenge.  You just have to include a fairy or butterfly on your project.

I also entered the page in the monthly challenges at Scrappin'-n-Chattin' - Torn Paper Challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to get many more of my pages done this week.


10 comments:

MichelleMc said...

Super cute! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Danni said...

What a great layout!! I just love it! Thanks for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Carla said...

Very cute! Love the bling. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Stacey said...

Great page! Thanks for playing at LGS!

Debbie P said...

Ah, I love the photo of your puppy dogs! They are adorable! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

LisaM said...

Cute page! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

April said...

Great page Sue!

Unknown said...

Aw, so cute! Love that you made this a calendar page! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Lynn said...

What a fun layout. I love the colors and your photos are adorable! I have two puppies who love to tease each other! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Stacia Brandt said...

Great job with the sketch! Thank you for playing along with LGS!!