Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stew's December Page

I haven't blogged all of the Stew's calendar pages yet, but his calendar is DONE!!  I want to share the December page I created last night.

I used the January 4th sketch from Boys Rule for this page.  The sketch had a bit of a different feel from some of their other sketches, but I loved it.


I moved the photos around just a bit to go with the photos I had for this page.  I really love posing the dogs. We're going to have a house full of props by the time I get bored with it.


I also used this page as my Week 3 entry into the Scrappin'-n-Chattin' 52 Week Challenge.  Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How pretty, what a great Christmas page. love the papers and embellies! Thanks for playing along with us at Boys Rule!

Jenny Evans said...

Such a pretty page!! I love your photos!! :)