Sunday, January 13, 2013

Smile - Stew's November Page

Earlier this month I created Stew's November page.  I used the December 21st sketch at Boys Rule.  I so love the Boys Rule sketches and will be trying hard to use as many of them this year as I can.


Stew and I both love this photo of Willie.  I had just given him a large hedgehog I got for him during a trip to a dog show without the dogs.  He LOVES hedgehogs and this photo shows him really smiling.


If you've read my blog before you know that I have joined the 52 Week Challenge 2 years in a row at the Yahoo Group Scrappin'-n-Chattin'.  I actually went the whole 2 years without using a pass, creating a page a week for 104 weeks in a row.  For 2012, I actually was chosen the winner of the contest and won a $210 prize.  I am joining the challenge again this year.  I used this page for my Week 1 page for 2013.  Thanks for looking.

No comments: