Saturday, January 12, 2013

Birthday Boy - Stew's January Page

I am really pushing myself to get our calendars done.  I really thought I had my act together in December and was going to have my 3 calendars ready for the beginning of the year.  But alas, it didn't happen.  So I am determined to get them done asap.

For Stew's January page I used this month's sketch from Artful Delight.  I have missed making pages with the Artful Delight sketches.


And here's the page.....


I am also entering this page into the monthly challenges at Scrappin'-n-Chattin', in the Anything Goes category.

Thanks for looking.  Please stop back by....  There's a lot more to come.


3 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Super cute LO, love the photo!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh what a sweet photo of your dog. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight.

lisaplus6 said...

so so so cute!! Thank you for playing along with us at Artful Delight!