Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Quality Daddy Time

Happy Wednesday everyone. I hope your week is flying by and that you have some scrappy plans for the weekend.

It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Variety. This week's challenge is all about family. Create a paper project that includes a family member title or the word family.


And we have an awesome prize for this week's random winner - Echo Park's Winter Park collection kit!!!! I am soooo jealous.



I created a layout for my project this week. I followed this month's monthly sketch at Scrappin'-n-Chattin' to create my page. This sketch was created by my friend Theresa. She is such a wonderful sketch designer.


As I scroll through photos when choosing a what to scrap, I always stop at these photos of the doggies napping with Stew. They sure know their job.


I hope you will join us this week at TPV. Hop on over there and check out the awesome family projects the design team came up with.

2 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

oh, i love this!! what a sweet layout!!

beth said...

I love this lo. The little dog is so perfect for it and I really love the colors you used. Great pics too!