Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Paper Variety - Challenge #61

Good Wednesday morning. And Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. I hope everyone has a wonderful time with family and friends during this holiday. All of the kids will be over for dinner tomorrow, then I leave with Willie for a huge agility trial in Springfield, MA this weekend. Should be lots of fun, with lots of things to see.








It's time for the new challenge at The Paper Variety. And we have a very versatile prize this week. A random participant will receive a $20 gift card to an online store of her choice. How fun is that?






The challenge this week is a photo challenge. There are so many options with this photo - the colors, leaves, nature. Make sure to let us know what the inspiration was for your project.




I created a card using the colors and leaves. I just loved the colors and really had to go with that.




I hope you will join us this week and let the photo inspire you to create.

No comments: