Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happiness is..... SNOW

I am so disappointed. Stew's working 2nd shift this week and I really had wanted to create each night while he was working. I didn't even make it the first day. I was so wiped out, I just ate and went to bed.

But today, I was able to put together the page that I had wanted to do last night. I used a photo of Tessa from over the weekend. It was her first experience with snow. And she LOVED it!!! This one photo really excited me. I printed 4 copies of it already. One will be framed and hung in the bedroom, 2 small ones are in each of our offices at work, and the 4th I had to scrap.

I had the title picked out Sunday. It was going to be used as my last layout entry into the October monthly challenges at Scrappin'-n-Chattin'. This challenge was to use the words Happiness is in the title. Watching Tessa play in the snow over the weekend made it clear that this would make the perfect title. Unfortunately, I didn't get it done in time to enter the challenge. But that's ok. I still love the title for this layout.

I saw this week's sketch at Sketchy Thursdays and loved it. I thought it would work well for this page.


And as luck would have it, I got a package in the mail today. Last week I saw a deal at ScrapbookSteals.com for Echo Park's Little Boy and Little Girl Collections. I have had Little Boy for a while and LOVE it. I didn't get Little Girl, because at the time I had limited girls photos. But after we got Tessa, I had to get it and the perfect deal came along. I actually got both collections.


Thanks for looking. I hope everyone on the east coast has recovered from the weird weather from over the weekend. I'm hoping to be able to get creative at least Thursday and Friday. We will see. Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Tooooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Yeager said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute! I love that you used these colors on a "snow" page! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

Kasia said...

Your page is so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

beth said...

Tessa is just too cute! I love that sketch too. You did a great job with it. I may have to try and use it too.

Suzy Nurmainy said...

Super cute lo! love the photo! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursday :)

Kristie W. said...

LOVE this page, Sue! What a cute photo of Tessa and I really like how you tied the twine around the picture.