Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pet Palooza

Today was the 24 Hour Challenge at Scrappin'-n-Chattin'. Everyone who would like to play posts 3 collections we have. The host, April, then chooses 3 different sketches and picks out who will decide for whom what collection to use and which sketch to base a layout on. My friend Ashley chose for me.

I used Echo Park's A Walk In The Park Collection and SnC's Sketch #1, which is from Got Sketch, #132.


It was a great sketch to work with. All of April's selections were awesome. And here is what I came up with:


I used some photos from May of this year when I got to meet my friend Kristie in real life. It was an awesome day and so great to meet Kristie, Mike and Amber.

I am also entering this page into this week's challenge at Lasting Memories. The challenge is to hide your journaling. I have a tag connected to the ribbons on the right side of the photo spot. I wrote some details about the day on it. I am also entering this layout into this week's Frosted Design's Fabulous Friday challenge which is to include die cuts on the project. I used the die cut swirl and some flowers from the EP kit and I cut the piece for the title from the Elegant Edges cartridge.

Thanks for looking...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful job on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us for a challenge over at Frosted Designs.

beth said...

Love your lo Sue! I entered this weeks LM Challenge too. It's been awhile since I have. I also used EP for my papers. I always love seeing the dog lo's.

Kristie W. said...

This made me smile so big! What a great day we had :) I love the papers you got to use and the sketch too!

Karen Wilson said...

Wow, you got to meet Kristie?? How exciting is that!!!! Great LO and what a cool memory to have. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!!

Michele said...

What a fun layout Sue! And better yet that you and Kristie got to meet!! Thanks fo rjoinin gus at Lasting Memories this week. Yay that we fixed Mr. Linky. :-) (oops)

Vicki said...

Sue, I always love your pet layouts and this one is no exception. Bright, fun, love the hidden journaling. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.

Vicki
LMDT

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

Beautiful layout! I love the variety of die-cuts you incorporated! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

Unknown said...

Great layout...Fun and bright, always nice to see

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs. I hope that you enjoyed the challenge

Amanda