Saturday, October 22, 2011

You and Me

Since Stew is working 2nd shift this weekend, I am using the time alone to work in the scrap room. I have completed 1 layout so far.

This one is based on this week's sketch at Sketch Inspiration. It's been a while since I have been able to participate at SI. I really like their sketches.


I chose a photo of Pete and Jenna taken at her mom's house earlier this year. I am going to use this layout as my 52 Weeks entry at Scrappin'-n-Chattin'. Finally, I won't be working at the last minute this week.


I am also going to enter this layout into the Wee Memories challenge for this week, which is Free for All. In addition, I am entering this week's sketch challenge at Sketches In Thyme which is and Open Challenge.

Now I'm off to think about another page... I hope everyone is having a scrappy weekend.

4 comments:

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Great layout! Love the simplcity and the colors. Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week :-)

Laurel said...

I just love this!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Jinny Newlin said...

Great layout! LOVE that coral and green combo with the pops of black! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

Joni Parker said...

Love the simple elegance of this!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!