Friday, October 14, 2011

4 Months

I was so disappointed that I was not able to complete a layout for last week's Lasting Memories challenge. It has been so busy and stressful in our house since we found out we lost our contract at work and would have to interview for our jobs with the new company. The new company has taken over and things are quite bumpy.

But, tonight I was able to get a layout completed for this week's challenge. The challenge is to create a page with with a tag(s). Karen also provided a sketch to use if we chose to use it. Check out the details and design team inspiration here.


My layout is based on a photo of Tessa from last month. She is changing almost daily. She is really starting to look like Willie now.


I love that they have long, straight hair. I have cut Willie's around his eyes, so that he can see the jumps and other agility obstacles. The journaling on the tag tells how I don't want to cut Tessa's hair. I am trying to get her used to wearing barrettes to keep her hair out of her eyes. She doesn't like them at all.


I am also using this layout as my entry into the 52 Weeks Challenge at Scrappin'-n-Chattin'. 41 weeks so far. The last couple of weeks I have had to create my page on the last day of the week. I hope I can get my act together and get my pages done earlier soon.

Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Michele said...

Awww Sue! I just love your little Tessa and Willie!! Very cute layout! I like how you put your tag in a bigger pocket. Super cute.. as usual. Sorry you are going through tough times at your work. That has happened twice at mine. It's not a fun feeling. Glad you were able to join us this week! Keep your chin up!!
Michele
Lasting Memories DT

Kristie W. said...

Awww Sue, this is so cute!! I like the barrettes in her hair, hopefully she'll get used to them!

I hope things get better for you soon. Big hugs!

Vicki said...

Great job on the layout. I love the colors and the flowers. Such a cute picture of Tessa. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Vicki
LMDT

beth said...

OMG she is so cute with her little barrette! What a cute idea. I love the yellow lo too to match her flower. You did an awesome job with this lo!

Laurie said...

Hi Sue! Thank you for stopping by my blog. The all around the page punches for my fall card were purchased from HSN. Your layout is absolutely adorable!!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Denise Pustelniak said...

Cute Cute Cute! She's stylin'! You showcased it perfectly.

Unknown said...

What an awesome page. I just love reading about your babies and how you scrap them. This layout is so beautiful with all the yellows and she is adorable with that barrette. I love how you used your tag for the journaling. Great job as always.

Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

Tracey said...

Great layout........love the sketch and your take on it!