Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Vacation

Good morning. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. It's Wednesday, and that means it's time to announce a new challenge at The Paper Variety. The challenge this week is to create a paper project with an ocean theme.We have a wonderful sponsor this week for a random winner. Our sponsor is We Scrap Kits. This is a wonderful Etsy store with some wonderful kits available with some very cool papers and embellishments. Check them out....
When I think of the ocean, or anything nautical, I think of vacation. I decided to use a photo of my nephews playing in the sand in Sarasota on vacation. I used the Sassy Lil' Sketches Send Off Sketch #1 to create a layout. I used Echo Park's Splash collection to create this summery page.



Be sure to check out the awesome, nautical inspired project the design team came up with. I can't wait to see your project.

1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

This is a great LO and you captured the challenge perfectly!! Love that beach ball!