Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Wednesday!! I hope everyone is having a good week so far. It's all down hill from here. I cannot wait for the weekend.



It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Variety. This one is an easy one. Create a Halloween paper project.





And we have an awesome new sponsor this week. Burlap and Buttercups Scrapbook Kit Club is offering our prize.




They are offering their October kit to one lucky, random person who submits a project this week. So many cool items here. Check out the site to see all about this kit and the club.





With all the stress we have going on at work, my mind is not working well. I totally spaced on getting my project for this week in on time to have it included on TPV's post. But I did complete a project and am including it here.

I created a Halloween card for my project. I used some of my scraps from the September Artful Delight kit. I think I will be using every bit of this kit. I totally LOVED this little pumpkin.




I hope you will share a Halloween project with us this week. Head on over to TPV and check out the wonderful projects the design team and guest designer, Kim Johnson, created. Such great inspiration.

1 comment: