Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stew's March Page

I have been working on getting Stew's calendar done. I really need to start these in November. I'm about half way through. I want to share the photo part of the March page now.

These calendars are all about the dogs. Since we were having an online crop for SnC this weekend, we had challenges to incorporated into the weekend. I only participated in one of the group's challenges, but I used a couple of sketches to create some pages.

This page was inspired by this month's sketch at The Scrap Room Blog. It's been a while since I entered any projects there. I have to check them out more often.


The photo is one that I used to create Stew's Father's Day card last year. He loved it - Lola, Willie and Harley.



When I get all of the pages finished, I will create a blog post with all of the pages in order. Thanks for looking.

No comments: