Sunday, February 19, 2012

Christmas Card Challenges - Challenge #12

Good Sunday morning. We are having a pretty relaxing weekend. I hope you are enjoying yours as well.

It's time for another fantastic challenge at Christmas Card Challenges. This one was pretty challenging for me. The challenge is - Paisley. I had no idea where I was going to find paisley in a holiday theme.

I searched my Cricut cartridges and found that I had several with paisley images. And last weekend, as I was working on Stew's calendar, I discovered some Christmasy paisley paper in a Doodlebug pack that I had purchased just for the calendars. Perfect.

The paisley cut is from the Cindy Loo cartridge.

I hope you will create a Christmas or holiday card with Christmas Card Challenges this week. Remember, you don't have to follow the challenge. You just need to have a holiday or Christmas greeting on the front of the card. Be sure to check out the awesome paisley cards the design team created.

No comments: