Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stew's April Page

Here is my last post for the night. This page is based on the awesome sketch at The Paper Variety. It's just so versatile.


These photos were actually supposed to be for the May page, but I had forgotten that I had a few photos left uncut, and therefore not in the stack for Stew's calendar. I got a little disappointed that I messed up the order. Stew said he really doesn't care. I said good, because I am not changing them. It's a lot of work.


This is going to be my 2nd entry into the Heart challenge at Scrappin'-n-Chattin'. I really enjoyed our first online crop. I really wasn't organized and prepared for this. I think we may try to do it once a month. If I'm home, I will of course try to participate as much as I can. I will be more prepared next time.

Tomorrow I really have to clean the house and groom Willie, so no scrapping. I have 2 cards to create during the week and the rest of my spare time I am going to devote to getting Stew's calendar completed.

No comments: