Tuesday, September 13, 2011

TPV Blog Candy Winner!!

Wow!!! What an awesome birthday party we have had at The Paper Variety. How about all the great challenges?? And all of the projects. Just wow!!! Thanks so much to everyone for the sweet comments that were made on my blog. And thank you to my new followers.

I have really enjoyed reading all of the sweet comments left on my blog. If you recall, I am offering a gift to one random winner who left a comment on my 1st party post.....


And the winner is.....



Lisa Watson said...

Those birds are tooo cute on your card!! What an awesome prize! I'm a new follower!


Congratulations Lisa!! Send me an email at ssedlak815@gmail.com with your address. I will get the giftcard in the mail for you.

If you wanted to submit a project, you still have a few hours. The projects are due at noon today. Hop on over to TPV and enter one or all of the challenges.

No comments: