Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Don't Know About This

Good Wednesday morning. It's been very strange weather-wise here in NY for the last week or so. It's been pretty warm, now it's rainy. It's supposed to get more fall-like toward the end of the week.


It's time for another great challenge at The Paper Variety. And we have a great prize for one random winner - an assortment of papers and embellies from Fancy Pants' To The Moon collection.





This is such a fun collection. And the challenge is super fun. We have an exclusive sketch created for us by Aphra Bolyer. I absolutley love it!!



I used some more photos of my doggies to create this page. These are photos of the 4th day with our new puppy Tessa. Willie is very leary of her, but curious. He was this way for several weeks. I was worried he wouldn't warm up to her.



I used papers and embellishments from the September Artful Delight kit. I really enjoyed this kit, and the pages I created with it. The alphas are some Thickers and bubble letters from my stash.


I hope you will give this sketch a try. I look forward to seeing lots of wonderful entries.








2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Sweet page and I love that this is a multi photo sketch...never thought I would utter those words.....lol. I wanna clear out some of my older pics to make way for newer ones and start the cycle all over again....lol

Kristie W. said...

This is such a sweet page, Sue!! Love the pics of Willie & Tessa :) Yay for using the AD kit, mine is still in the box LOL!