Thursday, July 21, 2011

Christmas in July

This month on my favorite scrapping group, Scrappin'-n-Chattin', we have a challenge going on to create a Christmas card each day of the month. What a great way to "cool off" during these hot summer days. I have always admired those who can commit to and complete the card-a-day or a layout-a-day challenges. I have never felt that I could. So far, so good though.

I want to share the cards I have made so far. I am going to share my cards from the 1st week in this post. I will create other posts for the remaining weeks.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5Day 6Day 7
I am thoroughly enjoying creating a card each day. My room, on the other hand, has seen better days. I find that making cards takes a toll on my room, and doing it everyday. Oh boy. Maybe this weekend I can get it back together.

1 comment:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Adorable Cards Sue!!! I think day 7 is my fave, I love the little embellie and ribbon :):) Send me some of you mojo......I haven't been able to get anything done in what seems like weks now...ugh!! Looking forward to seeing your other creations, I'm sure they are all gonna be FAB!!!