Sunday, July 10, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #17

I hope everyone is enjoying this summer weekend. I haven't done too much extra crafty stuff, but I have been relaxing. I hope I feel rested soon.

It's time for a new challenge at Birthday Sundaes. And this one is really fun. Create a birthday card with the summery colors - Orange, Green and White. You have to check out what the other design team members came up with. All of their cards are just breathtaking.

I made a pretty simple card. I found my papers in my scrap bin. I used one of my Martha Stewart border punches to punch the edges of a couple of the papers. The flowers are some that I cut for a flower swap I was in at the Yahoo Group Scrappin'-n-Chattin'.



I hope you will make a summery birthday card this week and share it with us.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

LOVE this card Sue!!The sentiment is so FUN!

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty card, Sue! I like the shade of orange and green you used, as well as that border punch.