Friday, August 2, 2013

Polka Dot Card

This year I am participating in a 52 Week Card Challenge at Scrappin'-n-Chattin'.  Each week Rhoda, the hostess, gives us a prompt to follow and we must create the card following the prompt.  This week's prompt was a color inspiration challenge.  We got to choose our color inspiration.

I love the colors red and brown together.  Those are the colors we have in our bedroom, so I used the comforter as inspiration for my card this week.


To create my card, I wanted to use the current sketch from Artful Delight.  It's been so long since I've been able to play with one of her sketches, and I was very happy to be playing with one again.



And my card.  I also entered this card into SnC's monthly card challenge to use polka dot paper.


Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

flowerdisco said...

i love your colors too and also happy to read you found time to play along with us at artful delight.
take care!

simplybren said...

I really like this card. Your polka dots really pop with the use of the kraft paper. Looks great.

artfuldelight said...

Great take on our sketch, glad you got to play along! Thanks for joining us this month at Artful Delight! :-)

Anonymous said...

Cool card!
Clean and interesting!
Thanks for sharing with us!

~Leah