Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Sympathy Card

I created my 52 Weeks Card today for Scrappin'-n-Chattin'.  I'm pretty surprised I have been able to keep up with this challenge.  It's week 35 and I haven't used any passes yet.  It's been pretty challenging to create a page and a card each and every week.  But I am loving making sure to take the time to create each week.

The challenge was to create a sympathy card.  I'm not sure I have ever created a sympathy card.  If I have, it's only been one.  To create this card I used the current sketch at My Favorite Things.  The mailman brought a package to the door today.  It was some dies I had ordered from MFT.  So I used one set to create my card....  Here's the sketch....


And my card.....


I used washi tape in the corner under the button.  This allowed me to also enter this card into the monthly card challenge at SnC, for using washi tape.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: