Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My First Project Life Page

My friends at Scrappin'-n-Chattin' have been giving Project Life a try this year.  I have loved the creativity and the whole concept behind PL.  At this point in time, I can't keep up with doing a spread like this weekly, but I did kind of enjoy jumping on the bandwagon and giving it a try.

Two of my scrappin' friends started a new challenge site specifically for Project Life type pages.  Sandi and Suzanne are so talented and I have studied their pages intently trying to get this page done.  Week--2-Week has so much inspiration and really helped to push me to give it a try.  The current challenge was a sketch for a title card.  It really helped to get me started on my page.


Here's my title card.....


And my first page....  I decided to have my weeks Saturday through Friday.  The page is Week 29, July 13th - July 19th.  I am doing double page spreads for each week, so this page encompasses Saturday through Tuesday.  I am hoping to get the 2nd page done tomorrow.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my page.  Everyone should stop by Week--2--Week and check out the wonderful inspiration that Suzanne and Sandi provide.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

I love how your title card turned out! So proud of you for trying something new. Looking forward to seeing more pages! Thanks for playing along at Week 2 Week.
-Suzanne

Dawn said...

Looks Great Sue. So glad you tried it. Of course love the doggie pict. Hope you do more. :)

simplybren said...

Great job!!! I am excited to see your first page. The dogs are just way tooo cute!! That chalk contest looks fun! Thanks for sharing your week with us!