Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Moving On

It's been a rare month for me this month.  Most of the pages that I create have dogs as the subject.  There were a few pages this month that were about my children.

All of my boys still live close.  We get together for everyone's birthdays and all holidays, and several other occasions throughout the year.  My oldest son, just weeks before his 30th birthday changed jobs and moved out of the state.  We are very proud of him for being brave enough to take such a big step, but I'm missing have everyone close buy.

In his new job, they had an all company gathering the week after he started.  There were employees from all over the world.  He was a part of a photo with his whole department together.  Of course I nabbed it, off of Facebook again.

I used Sketch #36 at My Scraps & More Sketches blog.  I really enjoyed using their sketches this month.


And here's my page....


Thanks for looking.

No comments: