Saturday, February 16, 2013

My October Page

Here is the first page I completed this morning.  I had started working on it earlier in the week, but other things just kept coming up.

To create this page, I followed the Scrappy Friends Challenge.  Such a cool challenge.  A group of friends that get together and coordinate challenges for a bonus prize.  It was quite a challenge.  A friend from Scrappin'-n-Chattin' had posted Rochelle Spear's Challenge because the color inspiration would work great for the White and Bright challenge this month at SnC.


Then there is a sketch to work with... This is on the Grand Diva's Creative Corner.  It's a beautiful 2 photo sketch.  I only had 1 photo to use for this page, but I think I made it work.



Next is a Quote Challenge at Scrappin'  'n Happy.  She had this image posted on her blog.  You had to choose 1 sentence from the word art.  I chose "Make time to enjoy the simple things in life.".


The final challenge is found on Kristi B.'s blog.  It's a stash challenge.  She asked for dry embossing, mustaches and pennants be used on the page.  That was tough....  Here's my page....


For the stash challenge, I used my Swiss Dot Embossing folder to emboss the cardstock the dog is stamped onto.  I put a little pink mustache on the stamped dog and included a teal colored one on the journaling card. I also stamped some pennants on the journaling card.

So after all of this coordination, I am also going to enter this page in the Bright and White challenge at SnC.

Thanks for looking.



2 comments:

Brenda said...

OMG Sue! Your page is adorable! Love how you worked it out with one photo and added the pink mustache to the stamped image! Way to work all 4 challenges! Thanks for playing along at GCC as well as the other 3 challenges!

Rochelle Spears said...

omg!! How cute!!! i love it!!! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends challenges!