Saturday, February 16, 2013

My October Page

Here is the first page I completed this morning.  I had started working on it earlier in the week, but other things just kept coming up.

To create this page, I followed the Scrappy Friends Challenge.  Such a cool challenge.  A group of friends that get together and coordinate challenges for a bonus prize.  It was quite a challenge.  A friend from Scrappin'-n-Chattin' had posted Rochelle Spear's Challenge because the color inspiration would work great for the White and Bright challenge this month at SnC.


Then there is a sketch to work with... This is on the Grand Diva's Creative Corner.  It's a beautiful 2 photo sketch.  I only had 1 photo to use for this page, but I think I made it work.



Next is a Quote Challenge at Scrappin'  'n Happy.  She had this image posted on her blog.  You had to choose 1 sentence from the word art.  I chose "Make time to enjoy the simple things in life.".


The final challenge is found on Kristi B.'s blog.  It's a stash challenge.  She asked for dry embossing, mustaches and pennants be used on the page.  That was tough....  Here's my page....


For the stash challenge, I used my Swiss Dot Embossing folder to emboss the cardstock the dog is stamped onto.  I put a little pink mustache on the stamped dog and included a teal colored one on the journaling card. I also stamped some pennants on the journaling card.

So after all of this coordination, I am also going to enter this page in the Bright and White challenge at SnC.

Thanks for looking.



2 comments:

Brenda Ragsdale said...

OMG Sue! Your page is adorable! Love how you worked it out with one photo and added the pink mustache to the stamped image! Way to work all 4 challenges! Thanks for playing along at GCC as well as the other 3 challenges!

Rochelle Spears said...

omg!! How cute!!! i love it!!! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends challenges!