Saturday, February 16, 2013

My March Page

Now for the final page for my calendar....  my March page.  I used the February Sketch Challenge at Boys Rule.


I really wish I had some arrows....  I looked and looked and I just don't have any.  It's really difficult to see, but I substituted some gems for the arrows.


For the photo for this month, I wanted to use a photo of all 3 dogs together.  It's difficult to get a decent one.  This was taken shortly after Tessa was spayed.  She had to wear that collar to keep her from chewing at the stitches.  

So now 2 down and 1 to go...  I have to finish the calendar for the house.  I have 1 page done.  Only 11 more to go!!  Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

such a pretty layout, i don't thin you really need the arrows. so glad
you linked up with us at Boys rule!