Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Look Here

My friend Mel is challenging herself to create 30 layouts in 30 days during June.  A few friends have joined her, and I am one of them.  I'm not keeping up real well at this point, but I'm still trying.

I created my first layout for June last night.  I used this week's Basic Grey's sketch to create my page.  I really loved this sketch, so I made a point to use it first.


I used Basic Grey's Max and Whiskers for this page.  I love this collection.  I have made so many pages with it.  It's almost gone.  The photos are just a couple of random pictures I had taken of the dogs sitting together.  Trying to get them all to look at me at the same time is sure a challenge.  At least they will all sit still.


Mel is inspiring us with challenges and prompts to really get our creativity going.  One of the challenges she posed was to use something that has been in your stash for at least a year.   This Max and Whiskers collection has been in my stash for over a year, and a little neglected as of late.  I think I have enough of the papers left for 1 more page. 

I am using this page for my 52 Week  layout entry at Scrappin'-n-Chattin' and in one of our monthly challenges - To use a sunburst or sun rays.

I am actually taking the day off tomorrow.  The first time that I have been able to take the day off just because since October.  I hope to get a lot done.  

No comments: