Monday, May 21, 2012

Jackie & Jen

It's Monday and I have my page for the 52 Week Challenge done at Scrappin'-n-Chattin'!!  It's been a while since I have gotten it done early in the week.   Woohoo!!!

My layout tonight is not of an animal.  David's girlfriend, Jackie, graduated from college last week.  We got quite a few photos and Jackie posted some on Facebook from prior to the ceremony.  I picked a couple of
pictures that she posted of her and her friend Jen.  I have known Jen since she was a baby.  David and her brother were great friends when they were in elementary school, so I saw her quite a bit.  It's amazing how quickly kids grown.  These photos are so fun and refreshing that I just had to scrap them.

To create my page, I used the current sketch from The Paper Variety as a starting point.  It's an awesome sketch.....


I have splurged a few times when shopping recently and I have quite a few new collections.  I haven't used any of them because my room is such a mess.  I have been just going in there, grabbing a few things then going back upstairs to create my page.  Tonight I actually cleared off the desk and made sure the dogs could join me and made the page in the scrapbook room.  I used one of my new DCWV stacks - Chateau Lavender and the matching cardstock stack.


I hope to get another page or 2 done this week.  I have pictures printed and a sketch chosen for another page already and several ideas swirling in my head.  Thanks for looking.

                Sue

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Isn't facebook wonderful? Love your pics and the purple/green combo. Great take on the TPV sketch! :)
-Suzanne TPV dt

Sandi said...

Awesome take on the sketch Sue....I just love your layouts and the purple on this page really ROCKS! Thanks for linking up to The Paper Variety.