Sunday, April 17, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #5

I am so enjoying making more cards. Being a part of the Birthday Sundaes design team has been such an inspiration for me. The other dt members are so talented. And the wonderful work that has been submitted by the talented card makers has been amazing. Each week I look forward to see the huge variety of projects being submitted.

This week our challenge is Anything Goes Birthday. This challenge came at the perfect time for me. The person who I used to share an office with has a birthday coming up next weekend. I have been making cards for all of my guys for a couple of years now, so I had to make this one for George.

I know it's harder to make masculine cards than it seems to be to make a feminine one, or one for a child. Unfortunately, I have mostly men in my life. I am trying to come up with different ideas for these cards. I actually had to go out and get a clock stamp for this card. I had this idea for several days before I actually got the stamp. I think I will use it quite a bit.

I hope you will check out the great inspiration the design team has ready to provide for you. I hope you will play along with this week at Birthday Sundaes.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Awesome masculine card, Sue. I also have mostly men in my life and I end up still buying most of their cards from Hallmark. I love this card and may have to scraplift it soon.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is a wonderful masculine card! I love that Clock stamp you got! I'm sure he'll love this card! It is such a great idea!

Kristie W. said...

What a great idea you came up with, Sue! I really love it and I'm so glad you are enjoying being on the Birthday Sundaes team!