Sunday, April 24, 2011

2 Amigos

Stew is always little leary about using the camera. I usually keep it set so all he has to do is turn it on. He took a few photos of Harley and Willie one day while I was at work. He thought they were just funny sitting side by side at the end of the walkway.

I knew I had to do a page with at least one of these photos. This month at Scrappin'-n-Chattin' the sketch that Ashley chose for our sketch challenge contains 3 photos.


And here is my page. I really love how it turned out. I am sooo loving the puffy flowers from KI Memories. They are a new item at my Michael's. I stitched the swirls then added the flowers afterward.


I am also going to enter this layout into this week's Number challenge at The Paper Variety. You are to use a number on your project.

In celebration of Suzanne's birthday, TPV also has a challenge going on. Just leave a message guessing her age on the challenge post. She will be choosing one lucky winner of the correct guesses to receive a special birthday pack.

7 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

This is adorable!

Sandi said...

What a great layout Sue! I love the colors and the stitching is awesome. Great pictures that Stew took.

Cindy Gay said...

He did a great job with the pictures and you with the layout. Love Harley and Willie!

beth said...

Great lo Sue. I like how you used the sketch sns those flowers are gorgeous. I will have to look at our Michaels for them. Great work on the stitching too. Of course the photos are adorable! I'm so glad Stew thought to get some photos of those cuties.

Abby Beard said...

This is soooo pretty, Sue! LOVE the colors, the border punch and those darling photos.. beautiful page! Thanks for joining us again at The Paper Variety! :)

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

What a fun LO! Those pics are really great and I love what you did with the sketch!

Kristie W. said...

This is so adorable, Sue! I love the pictures and those puffies are neat!