Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's A ..... Thing

I made a 2nd layout over the weekend. This one was not of Ben, but of Willie. I followed the current sketch at the My Mind's Eye blog. The sketch also comes with a challenge. The challenge is to make the project in the theme It's A .... Thing, and fill in the blank. I have been playing with the dogs, trying to get decent photos of them with Christmas hats on. I ultimately want a picture of all 4 of them, dressed up, under the tree - TOGETHER. That's pretty difficult. So the title of my page is It's A Trial and Error Thing. Here is the sketch:


And here is my page:

I used a couple of mis-shots. It has taken so many tries to get a decent photo. I'm glad I was able to use a couple of bad pictures.

I used My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus papers. I was very surprised at how well these non-Christmas papers worked on this Christmas layout. I used some glittery letters from a DCWV Christmas pack I had got on clearance last year for the title. So this layout will also qualify for my 2nd Sparkle layout at Scrappin-n-Chattin.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: