Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baby's First Christmas

The weekend of Ben has spilled over to a 2nd weekend. I did a layout today of Ben's first holiday photos.

I followed a sketch provided by Ashley at Scrappin-n-Chattin that came from Beggahuna. OMG!! I really loved this sketch as soon as I saw it.


I used Echo Park's Merry Christmas pack again for this layout. I love those papers. In addition to entering this into SnC's sketch challenge, I am using it as the Song challenge on SnC. The challenge is to use a Christmas song title as the title of your layout. Baby's First Christmas is a song recorded by Connie Francis. I am also playing along with Challenge #13 at The Paper Variety. The challenge is to create a layout or other paper project about or for a child.


Thanks for looking. I will be taking a break from photos of Ben to do a few of the doggies.

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Aww how cute Sue! Love that Echo Park collection. Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety! :)

Vicki said...

Very cute Sue. Made me say "aww" too.

April said...

Sue this is adorable!! LOVE your bling. ;) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!
- April

Abby Beard said...

Awwww.. this is just too sweet, Sue! Love this EP collection! Thanks for joining the TPV challenge! Hope to see you again next week! :)

-Abby

Tere Azua said...

Love it, your take on the sketch is very pretty and I love the sweet pics.
Thanks for sharing at the The Paper Variety!!