Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Grrrr

I figured I better start doing some more pages of Katie. She is getting old and is loosing her hair, so I am scrapping some pages from before this year.

She really hates clothes. But in the winter now, she gets very, very cold. I've been trying to keep her a little warm so she's comfortable when she has to be outside. It doesn't really work. I took some pictures, of course, last year when I tried dressing her. I used this week's Sketchy Thursdays sketch as base for the layout. I really liked this sketch.


And here is the page. I think I will try getting her something pink and fuzzy this year.

Thanks for looking......

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehe...tooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and loving the snowflakes!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)