Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Baby

This week is the 2nd challenge for The Paper Variety. This week is an ABC recipe challenge - to create a layout using autumn colors (A), borders (B) and cinema (C). This was quite challenging, but very fun.


To create this layout I used Sketch #122 from Creative Scrappers. I thought it was perfect for this challenge, especially because of the borders.


This is what I came up with. Lots of autumn colors, and leaves, making this page qualify for the Leave challenge for Scrappin-n-Chattin. I got to use one of my border punches. I always love using border punches. The cinema part was the hardest for me. Since this is a photo of David when he was a baby, I chose the movie The Baby for the title. This is a movie that I found from 1973, a horror film. The theme of the movie surely does not fit the photo, but the title is a movie title.


Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Suzy said...

Great page Sue! I love that bracket frame around David and of course the leaves and cute picture. Good luck and thanks for playing at The Paper Variety!! :)

Shawn said...

That's a great sketch. Way to work it!!! Love the leaves. Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety :)

lisaplus6 said...

awww! total sweetness! great job with the recipe... you did a beautiful job with the sketch as well :)

Cindy Gay said...

A cute design!

Angi Barrs said...

Awww great layout. Love the leaves on the page. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety.

Melissa said...

Such an adorable photo, and I love all the autumn yumminess you included on the page. Great job!