Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Baby

This week is the 2nd challenge for The Paper Variety. This week is an ABC recipe challenge - to create a layout using autumn colors (A), borders (B) and cinema (C). This was quite challenging, but very fun.


To create this layout I used Sketch #122 from Creative Scrappers. I thought it was perfect for this challenge, especially because of the borders.


This is what I came up with. Lots of autumn colors, and leaves, making this page qualify for the Leave challenge for Scrappin-n-Chattin. I got to use one of my border punches. I always love using border punches. The cinema part was the hardest for me. Since this is a photo of David when he was a baby, I chose the movie The Baby for the title. This is a movie that I found from 1973, a horror film. The theme of the movie surely does not fit the photo, but the title is a movie title.


Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Suzy said...

Great page Sue! I love that bracket frame around David and of course the leaves and cute picture. Good luck and thanks for playing at The Paper Variety!! :)

Shawn said...

That's a great sketch. Way to work it!!! Love the leaves. Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety :)

lisaplus5 said...

awww! total sweetness! great job with the recipe... you did a beautiful job with the sketch as well :)

Cindy Gay said...

A cute design!

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Awww great layout. Love the leaves on the page. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety.

Mel said...

Such an adorable photo, and I love all the autumn yumminess you included on the page. Great job!