Monday, July 12, 2010

My Boy

I had a photo of Luke that I really liked, but I really wasn't going to scrap. I was playing with the camera and zoomed in on him one day. His face looks a bit funny, but I think it's pretty cool. This month at SnC there is a challenge for a close-up photo. I was going to use a photo of a person, but I really wanted to use this one. I found this sketch on the Bo Bunny blog for Layout Challenge Friday on July 2nd.
For the challenge at Bo Bunny, you had to use Bo Bunny products to create your page. I used papers and embellishments from their Flutter Butter line. I love the butterflies.

Lukie definitely was my boy.

2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Awww, what a sweet page!

beth said...

This is another paper collection that I haven't used any yet. I love how you used it for this sketch. Such a sweet photo of Luke too. I know you miss him.