Sunday, February 28, 2010

Snow Crazy

The challenge at Scrappin'-n-Chattin' that I had the most difficulty with in February was the Non-Traditional one. We had to create a layout using non-traditional colors or embellishments for the theme of the page. I did a 2-page spread of Harley jumping at the snow as Stew was snowblowing. Harley just loves to chase the snow. He even knows what he means when Stew moves the chute. He runs around to the other side of the blower even before the snow starts coming out.

Page 1 of the layout was based on Sketch #42 on Inspired Blueprints.


Page 2 was based on Sketch #10 on the Scrap-A-Little-Sketches site.


This is both pages together.




I am so happy that I was able to complete all of the SnC Challenges for the 2nd month in a row. I completed a total of 20 pages in February. I think that is my all time high. Wooohooo.

No comments: