Thursday, February 6, 2014

My March Page

Over the weekend, I got the opportunity to work on my calendar.  And I got it done!!!  It's now hanging up in my office where it belongs.

One of the last pages I created was my March page.  I used Sketch #66 from My Scraps & More Sketches.  I always love to use these sketches and never seem to get many done.  All 3 of my pages this weekend were with My Scraps sketches...  Yay...  Here's Sketch #66....



Here is my take.....


I am still in the process of cleaning and organizing my craft room.  I've been having fun looking at a lot of the old collections that I have and have used a number of them.  This collection is Recollections The Neopolitan Collection.  I am also entering this page in Scrappin'-n-Chattin's Fade Challenge this month.  The flowers on the background paper fade from darker to lighter.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

LisaM said...

Cute puppy and pretty page!
Thanks for playing along with us at My scraps & More!