Friday, December 21, 2012

Swim - Stew's August Page

For my Week 51 page at Scrappin'-n-Chattin', I created the August page for Stew's calendar.  One more week and I will have created a page a week for 2 years.

I used this week's sketch at Sketch Inspiration to create this page.  The page was originally supposed to have 3 photos, but I really liked this sketch, so I eliminated 1 of the photos.....


We were so surprised at how much Tessa loved the water this year.  She would go into the creek every time she was out.


I am also entering this page at Frosted Designs, for the Day 9 of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge.  The challenge is to use 9 pearls or sparkles.  There are 9 pearls on the page - 3 under the right photo, 1 in each of the 4 flowers and 2 stacked in the upper left corner.

Thanks for looking.  I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Great way to include the pearls! Love this page. So glad you joined us at Frosted Designs!

Channa said...

What a lovely page, thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. Channa