Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Ate Daddy's Hat

Wow....  After creating a Christmas card everyday for 30 days last month, I needed a break.  I haven't made a blog post since August 30th.  That's enough of a break.

Tonight I created my layout for the 52 Week Challenge at Scrappin'-n-Chattin'.  Our monthly challenges this month are to enter challenges at other sites.  That's pretty easy.  I usually try to get double duty with my pages.  The most popular sketch being used by members of the group right now is the September Authentique sketch.  It's awesome, and so versatile.


When I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted to use a photo of Tessa that I took after she chewed up Stew's hat.  Stew's not very good at not leaving things around.  And Tessa takes full advantage of it.  2 hats, 2 pair of glasses, a wallet.....  I learned early.  She chewed on the heel of my sneakers, so the closet door stays closed.


I used Authentique's Gathering collection to create my page.  It felt really good to create this page.  I may do another one this week...  Thanks for looking.

No comments: