Monday, July 16, 2012

Just 2 Cute

I created a page that I am really liking today.  Jenna's nieces are adorable, and there were quite a few photos of them taken at the wedding.  I picked several photos of them with Jenna or Pete and one of just them to create a 2 page layout.

I used the current sketch from Let's Scrap for this page.  I really loved it when I saw it, and knew it would be perfect for one of the challenges at Scrappin'-n-Chattin' which is to use a photo that has at least 10" on one edge.  Here's the sketch:


Here is the first page....


I had rotated the photo to capture everyone....  And page 2....


Here are both pages together.


I think Lisa and Tabby are going to have the most pages in this wedding album.

I am entering this layout into a couple of other challenge as well:

Colorful Creations - Punch - I used a butterfly border punch, a scallop border punch and a medium butterfly punch.

Thanks for looking....

1 comment:

Theresa said...

omg...this is beatiful! what wonder photos to have of a special moment!