Sunday, March 25, 2012

Birthday Sundaes - Challenge #49

Good Sunday morning. It's time for the new challenge at Birthday Sundaes. The challenge is to use numbers on your birthday card. Make sure you check out the awesome cards the design team created. Birthday Sundaes' owner, Kristie, is sponsoring the challenge this week. She is offering the winner the Birthday Mae stamp set from Some Odd Girl.


I used some more from the Celebration from DCWV stack for this card.


I'm still having an issue with my camera, so I had to use my phone to take the photo of my card. Sorry for the poor quality.

Now for some news. This will be the last challenge at Birthday Sundaes. I want to thank Kristie for allowing me to provide cards for this team. It has been such a wonderful experience seeing all of the great talent out there. Thanks also to the wonderfully talented members of the design team. They have inspired me week after week.

4 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Love the paper you used!! What a really fun birthday card! I will miss being on the DT with you and I wish you all the best :)

Sandi said...

Awesome birthday card Sue!! Isn't that the best stack for birthdays?

Amy said...

Cute card!! I've enjoyed being on the DT with you!! :)Amy

Debbie said...

Fun and cute card!! That's a hard age to make cards for but yours is great!!